This intensive and interactive 2-day course presented by ICE and d-fine Group will provide in-depth methodological knowledge as well as hands-on experience regarding the application of Hedge Accounting according to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in energy and commodity markets.
For a full course overview, email us on the link below and we'll get a detailed PDF document across to you.
|Price||£1,595 + VAT|
Who Should Attend
- Procurement, planning, trading, risk management, controlling, finance and accounting departments of consumers, producers, refiners, and suppliers active in physical energy and commodity markets
- Trading, risk management, controlling, finance and accounting departments in banks, asset managers and others associated with financial energy and commodity markets
- Energy- and commodity-related government departments and regulators
- Publishers covering energy and commodity markets
This course will cover:
- The link between economic hedging along the physical supply chain and Hedge Accounting for energy and commodity markets.
- A detailed understanding of the essential Hedge Accounting requirements
- Overview & analysis of changes in Hedge Accounting related to the replacement of IAS 39 by IFRS 9
- Tailoring of Hedge Accounting methodologies and processes for industrial value chains
- The roles and responsibilities of all business departments involved in the Hedge Accounting process
- Hands-on experience: execution of all Hedge Accounting process steps based on practical industry cases
- The road towards implementation - vendor system or bespoke solution?