Returns and Cancellations
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Any unworn merchandise you would like to return for a full refund must be sent back to Ice.com within 10 business days of receipt of product. Items are eligible for an exchange (same product or store credit) for up to 30 days after the receipt of product.
All sales are final on permanently discounted or marked down merchandise. Clearance items are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
Contact the Ice.com Customer Care Team, and we’ll be happy to promptly respond with a resolution. Please be sure to read through our full policy listed below before making your purchase or to answer any questions before contacting your ice.com support team.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN
We accept returns on items in unworn condition with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items that have already been taken out of the packing and worn.
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving with an outside jeweler.
- Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than thirty (30) days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten (10) business days of receipt.
- In order to return an item, go through the Returns Portal start your request. Once approved, you’ll receive an RMA as well as a shipping label and instructions. Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, ice.com will pay for all shipping fees ** related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping/restocking fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility and will be deducted from the total refund amount. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- A Shipping label with tracking will be provided to you via FedEx or USPS Priority. We ask that you drop the return item to the proper carrier drop location within seven (7) business days.
- We inspect all returned items within Three (3) to seven (7) business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or that does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within seven (7) to ten (10) business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
BRIDAL AND ENGAGEMENT RING RETURNS
Bridal and engagement rings with an IGI© or GIA© Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost.***
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Go to the Returns Portal and do an order look up. You will need your order number and email address associated with the order.
- Enter your request to start the returns process.
- Once your request has been processed, you’ll receive an email with a shipping label and RMA. Be sure to include the RMA with your return shipment.
- Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
- Your assigned RMA number must be included for us to be able to promptly process your return.
- Deliver your package to a carrier drop off location nearest you within seven (7) business days of your request. Keep note of the tracking number assigned to your shipment. You’ll also receive email confirmation of your tracking number and your request.
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact the Ice.com Customer Care Team to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please described the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that—an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don’t worry—we’ll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
- Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to the initial estimate, we’ll contact you and provide you with an update.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers’ payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via PayPal is also available.
- Ice.com will ship your item(s) back to you once repairs are complete and final repair costs have been paid. Please note that repairs may require four (4) to six (6) weeks to complete depending on the extent of repair needed. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.
**—All items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Expedited or express shipping methods are available at an additional cost.
***—IGI and/or GIA Certificates provide internationally-recognized validity as to the quality and value of our bridal and engagement rings. When returning a bridal or engagement ring, any provided certificate must accompany the returned item(s). If a ring is returned without the certificate, ice.com will decrease the amount refunded by the associated cost to replacement the certificate. Please be advised that replacement costs for certificates can vary, but start at $99.00 or more.
An agreement for Ice.com ("Seller") to sell goods to you ("Purchaser") is made when we accept your order. The description of goods, price and applicable tax are agreed on between Purchaser and Seller when order is placed. Seller's charge for transport, packaging, freight and/or insurance will be included in the final invoice upon shipment and is to be borne by Purchaser.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once placed, all orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled. Seller reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer or payment and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.