This virtual course is delivered over two half days covering the Exchange and the Clearing House. It will teach you about the operations, structure, products, services and trading procedures of ICE Futures Europe and explain the key operations areas of Membership, compliance, Market Supervision and Futures Clearing.
Start Times: 09.00 London - 12.00 Dubai - 16.00 Singapore
End Times: 12.00 London - 15.00 Dubai - 19.00 Singapore
All course payments must be received one day prior to the start date
|Price||£500 + VAT|
|Location||Virtual -Asian/EMEA Time Zone|
Who Should Attend
- Recommended for anyone entering the energy industry
- New traders to ICE
- Trading, risk management and financial departments of energy companies.
- Support and operations people involved in the energy markets.
- Producers, suppliers and distributors of oil, gas and other energy products
- Individuals working in trading companies, banks, brokers, oil producers, consumers, refiners, distribution companies, government and associated organisations.
- Financials & Softs
- ICE OTC Markets
- Data Services